Sunday, August 3, 2014

You Can Heal Tooth Decay Naturally!







Yes, you can heal your tooth problems (and even cavities!), naturally! Let me start by saying that, I am in no way encouraging anyone to avoid visiting a dentist. By all means, if you feel like you should visit a dentist, go see one! If you want to try it, see how this method works for you and then go back to your dentist and tell them! Show them the results and see what they say. And please, only take this as a testimony and not any kind of educated medical advice. As with anything I post on this site, this is simply my experience that I wish to share with you, in hopes to inspire you to find, search, and research natural remedies to everyday problems.


This is not something most dentists will tell you... Not only is it not in their best interest for them if you healed your tooth problems on your own, they are simply not taught to view teeth from a natural standpoint.


My frustration began when we were at the dentist for my daughter and I passively asked the dentist to take a quick look at my baby's teeth (that had just come in!) and already had what appeared to be stains on his teeth. I explained how I have tried everything to remove the stains but nothing seemed to help.


He looked and immediately asked if I were still nursing him. He is over a year old and although I never thought I would nurse past the age of 1, I was proud to say, "Yes!". He wanted to know specifics on how often and how long... I said, "When ever that baby wants it", with a smile on my face.


He then tells me that at-will feeding should not exceed past one year of age. He said that his wife "liked to bread feed too but it had to stop", as he proceeds to tell me about how the Cry It Out Method he put his 4 month old baby through is the best option for ending nighttime feedings.
Okay..... I do not wish to get off topic here so I will have to save my rant against, what I feel, is the insensitive treatment of the CIO Method for another post. Moving on...

So my baby girl continues to visit the dentist, ends up getting an incredible amount of work done, my sensitive nature can barely handle the fact that she had to go under general anesthetics, and now that weeks have passed, school is out and the full swing of the busy summer has taken over, the gradual "stains" on our baby's little teeth now look like small craters on the moon!!!


Piking up my phone to make him his first appointment with the dentist, it terrified me of anything they would want to do to his poor mouth to fix this issue. It then came to mind that I have faced this entire thing in opposite fashion than I usually face things when we need a solution.


"WHY...", I thought to myself, "... have I NOT tried finding a natural solution for this yet??" Putting down the phone, I ran to the computer and with one search, my heart felt a sense of relief already.
There were copious reviews, articles, testimonies and cries of joy all over the internet about the high-vitamin dose of the combination of cod liver oil and butter oil. Both are extremely potent in Omega-3's and vitamins the average body is lacking in our society, but it is the very combination of the two that shows the best results when it comes to tooth decay in particular.


People are astounded when deep cavities are healing! Disappearing! Waking up to smooth teeth and gums that once had holes and decay.


The product is made by Green Pastures, and the blend can be found on their site directly, as well as tons of third party retailers online. The price may seem like a little much, but if you put into perspective the cost of dental work, and the emotional turmoil that can have on you, your children, etc., and when you throw in the fact that it is all natural and will give you endless health benefits on a gazillion other levels (I'm no scientist), the product itself is.. Priceless.


This is only day 10 of us giving our baby this incredible blend, and the effects on his little teeth are visible and already greatly improved.


It tastes horrible, and it does not matter what you mix the dose with, it still tastes horrible. After 2 days of slipping it to him orally, he caught on and refuses it with a vengeance! LOL Determined, I researched what to do when your baby no longer accepts the dosage orally, and.... Are you ready for this??


Green Pastures recommends rubbing it on his bottom. Yep. But really, it is not all that surprising! Not to me anyway, the organic bodycare crafter that I am. :)


For centuries before modern medicine, it has long been known that anything and everything we put on our body goes into our blood stream. So when there was healing needed externally and even internally, oils and creams were rubbed onto the skin to provide the blood stream with vitamins needed for healing.


And the only reason we put the cod liver oil/butter oil blend on his bottom is due to the fact that it is a dark brown, thick oil that stinks and will certainly stain clothing. It may seem odd, but I am here to tell you that, IT WORKS!!!


Tell the world! Tel your friends! Go to work and tell everyone you know!


<3 Amanda*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and comments bring a smile to my face! Thank you and Namaste~